We have gotten requests from parents from around the globe on helping provide resources for mask mandating. Every family knows what is best for their children, and for those who are still under mandates or facing reinstatement of mask mandates, Katie Green Owner/Practitioner of Green Living Holistic Health & Therapy shares the resources below for our readers:
- Pre-written formal letter
- Exemption forms stating the right to refuse all Emergency Use Authorization products
- Citations illustrating that mask mandates in schools violate federal law & parental rights given they are issued under EUA
- Data that raises serious concern of the health & safety of long term mask use
The formal letter is pasted below. The exemption forms, citations, and data are at this link, or you can download directly from the bottom of this post.
PRE WRITTEN FORMAL LETTER
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing you on behalf of (insert child’s name here) and all children in the state. My findings throughout the last 1.5 years raise significant concerns, both medically and legally, of masking children. Masks are ineffective for the purpose claimed by the mandates, carry potential harm on the grounds of both health and well-being, and are only authorized for use by Emergency Use Authorization.
Covering a child’s airways every day is not conducive to their health considering breathing and immune function are intimately related. Medical experts have been using the same physiological understanding for decades that breathing fresh air is necessary for optimal lung health.
Health includes the mental, emotional, social, and behavioral pieces of the human experience. Children rely heavily on connection and facial expression to thrive, which is why the environment within the schools is so crucial.
Please see the attachments below which include:
1. Citations illustrating that mask mandates in schools violate federal law & parental rights given they are issued under EUA.
2. Data that raises serious concern of the health and safety of long term mask use.
3. Exemption forms stating the right to refuse all Emergency Use Authorization products.
Thank you for taking the time to consider the health and safety of my child.