Raise your hand if a “mom bun” has been your signature hairstyle for the last…well…many years??
I’m here with you, sister. Gone are the days of waking up bright and early to wash, dry, and curl or straighten my hair. These days, I find myself tying and re-tying a messy bun multiple times a day. If it’s been a particularly long and challenging day… I may end up sporting a look that begs the question…
Did she have a rough day or was she electrocuted?
Anyway… I’m sure a good number of you can identify with the lack of time for intentional hair (and self-care altogether). I want to share something with you that has been absolutely amazing for my out-the-door routine.
Enter: Madison Braids
I recently found out about Madison Braids when I started seeing their social media accounts pop up on my feed (Facebook always knows what we need before we do, right??). I received several of their products and I’m BEYOND impressed. Seriously… these simple hair accessories are a game-changer for my overall look of the day.
I know you may not believe this…but please hear me out… I can create an actual look (that feels intentional and good) in less time than it takes me to assemble the infamous “mom bun.” Dear friends, after more than a decade of parenting and many months of pandemic life… this simple product has given me such a lift.
I want to share five reasons that Madison Braids are a must-have for me (and you!).
- They are simple. Moms don’t need any more complexities added to the day. You can add Madison Braids products to your routine quickly and with no learning curve. Who has time to learn a bunch of braiding patterns via YouTube (I know some of you have tried… I sure have).
- They don’t look like fake cheap festival hair. I know you know what I mean! Did you ever pick up some clip-on hair from a festival growing up? Yeah. This isn’t that. Madison Braids products are made with quality materials that truly match and complement your natural hair.
- You can change your style often. I’m all for a good hair change. I love change, even more, when it comes with little commitment. (And all the women everywhere said…AMEN!). Madison Braids allow you to change your hairstyle on a regular basis, with very little effort and no long-term salon chair remorse. It’s a win-win situation.
- A little self-care goes a long way. As wives and moms, we are notorious for not taking enough time (if any for ourselves). Madison Braids products give us – the busy mamas of the world – a simple way to get fixed up in a flash. I don’t know about you, but when I look good… I feel good. I don’t know a woman alive who couldn’t use a little more self-care right now.
- They are inexpensive. Because all of us mamas are budget-conscious and don’t want to spend any more on ourselves than necessary, I really appreciate the conservative pricing on all of Madison Braids’ products. For around the price of a salon haircut, you can get a fabulous piece to wear time and time again. Heck, if you really feel like it… you can pair it with your mom bun for a little extra fun.
If are just now joining the Madison Braids party… you’re in for a treat!
I’d love to share our discount with you. Save 10% on your order and BE SURE to send us your pics! I know you’ll love these as much as we do.
PS. Madison Braids make products for kids, and they make excellent Christmas gifts that your girls will love.