If you’re anything like me, you might be motivated to make something awesome one day, and then not motivated at all the next three days. Repeat that pattern forever. This list has some of my ongoing easy favorites that will please the whole family.
DIY Pizza on Tortilla Wraps
These are super easy! Did I say super easy? Ingredients and directions here:
- Tortilla wraps of your choice (I usually get the Carb Balance Whole Wheat ones)
- 1-2 cans Tomato sauce (whatever your normal go to is)
- Seasoning for the tomato sauce (salt, pepper, garlic powder, and basil)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- You can also add any fast cooking veggies you’d like to add
- Bake tortillas at 400 degrees for 6 minutes and then another six minutes after adding the toppings
Cannoli Ice Box Cake
Yep, it’s as good as it sounds and looks. It’s an amazing dessert after a delicious dinner, or just because. My whole family loves this dessert.
• Graham crackers (2 packages from the box)
• 1 box of cream cheese
• 3/4 cup heavy cream
• 1 cup ricotta
• 3 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp vanilla
• 1 cup
• Chocolate chips
• Blend/dough everything except for the chocolate chips and graham crackers.
• Add chocolate chips once everything is blended.
• Layer graham crackers then the filling over and over. Graham crackers on the top layer and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
• Put in fridge overnight or freezer for 30-45 minutes
• Then serve
TikTok Feta and Cherry Tomato Pasta
This viral TikTok food is definitely as scrumptious as it looks in all the videos. I’ve made this several times and it does not disappoint! Here’s what you’ll need:
• 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
• 1 package of feta
• 1 box of pasta
• olive oil (your ancestors will tell you how much)
• Italian seasoning (same amount as the olive oil)
• Garlic powder (yep, same check above)
• Black pepper (do I need to say it again?)
• Preheat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, put feta in the middle of a pan, wash and spread the cherry tomatoes around the feta. Add olive oil and seasonings.
• Boil pasta .
• Mix all ingredients together
Popcorn with Chocolate Chips
This one is a really simple snack, and so yummy. I love the BOOM CHICKA POP popcorn. But any popcorn will do. Then add in chocolate chips. That’s it. You can really add anything, raisins, craisins, M&Ms, etc.
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Here’s a healthy and yummy treat for the whole family.
• 1 cup frozen strawberries
• 1 banana (frozen or not)
• 1 cup apple juice (can use more or less)
• 1 cup water (can use more or less)
• 1 handful of frozen spinach
• Add all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, and serve.
Four Ingredient Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
These are great to throw in lunches, breakfast on the go, or afternoon snack.
• 3 ripe bananas
• 1 box of yellow cake mix
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees, blend or mix all ingredients (save chocolate chips to mix in the end)
• Spray cupcake tins with non-stick spray and then add muffin mixture.
• Bake for 18-22 minutes, let cool, and then serve.
Oatmeal Chocolate chip Banana Pancakes
I really like bananas. Can you tell? You can make this recipe with or without eggs. So, if your kiddo or another family has an egg allergy, this is a great pancake recipe to alternate.
• Here’s the recipe:
• 1-1.5 cups oat flour (blend oatmeal in a blender)
• 1-2 bananas (mashed)
• 1teaspoon baking powder
• 1-2tbsp Greek yogurt
• 1/4-1cup water
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1-2 tbsp honey
• 2-4 handfuls chocolate chips
• Then make them just like regular pancakes
Turkey meatballs with Greek Yogurt
• 1 package ground turkey
• 1 egg
• 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
• ¼ cup grated parmesan
• 2 tbsp plain full fat or fat free Greek Yogurt
• salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning (anywhere from a pinch to a handful… or whatever your taste buds think are accurate).
One Dish Chicken and Veggies
It’s as simple as it sounds. You’ll need to preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Then spray a large non-stick baking pan. Add in one package of defrosted chicken breasts (cut to a thin layer). Then add in some of your favorite veggies (do not add in potatoes because they take longer to cook). Add in some olive oil, seasonings to your liking and bake for 20 minutes. Easy and healthy dinner in 20 minutes.
Breakfast for Dinner (aka Brinner)
Again… simple. Have frozen waffles, bacon, and some eggs? It’s the perfect surprise dinner for the whole family. It’s easy, fast, and filled with yum!